Monday, August 3, 2020

CHICKEN WING CREAM CHEESE DIP

This is tasty, and I made it once close to the recipe, but Aug 31 I did this"

Sliced a chicken breast into strips and fried it while I mixed the other ingredients

Container of honey walnut cream cheese from Price Chopper.  I did not like this as much as Brugger's, but it is low salt, and this was a way to use it up.  Fine here.

Half cup of Marie's blue cheese
Half cup of sour cream
some turmeric
some black pepper
no salt  no Benson's 
My own homemade jalapeno dip with a quarter chopped jalapeno added.  Added a nice spice but did not overwhelm anything.
I used the shreaded cheese (low salt) from Hannaford.

I forgot about using the cheese as a topping.  I just mixed it in with the cooked chicken and then microwaved until the sensor said it was hot.

Very good.



Ingredients

  • 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup cooked chicken breast
  • 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
  • 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
  • 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
  • French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips
Powered by Chicory

Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
  • Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with baguette slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment