Saturday, July 4, 2015
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Frank's Red-Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt (or substitute table salt)
- 2 tablespoons Frank's Red-Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1/3 cup very tiny-diced celery
- 24 tiny celery leaves
Buy these ingredients Add to cart Delivery straight to your door Powered by POPCART
PreparationHalve the eggs lengthwise and transfer the yolks to a mixing bowl. Set the egg white halves on a platter, cover, and refrigerate.
With a fork, mash the yolks to a smooth consistency. Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, Frank's sauce, blue cheese, parsley, and celery salt, and mix until smooth. (You can also do this using an electric mixer with a whip attachment.) Taste and season accordingly.
Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a plain or large star tip, then pipe the mixture evenly into the egg white halves. Or fill the eggs with a spoon, dividing the filling evenly.
To make the topping, in a small bowl, mix Frank's sauce with the celery until well coated. Top each egg half with about 1 teaspoon of the mixture and a celery leaf.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Various chicken salad ingredients
- 4 cooked chicken breasts
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbs Greek yogurt (or homemade mayo)
- 2 tbs dried cherries or currants
- 2 or 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 7-10 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 tbs almond slivers
- 2 tbs pecan pieces
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp kelp powder/granules/flakes
- 1 tsp seasoned salt or REAL salt
- 1/2-1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder