Friday, March 11, 2022

OVEN BAKED PORGY

Baked Porgy | Cookstr.com

About the fish

A recipe without potato


So here is what I did.
I cleaned the whole fish.  The scaling was easy, but getting out the gills and other junk in the front cavity was hard.  I was very glad to have the fish scaling pliers.  The vise grip did not do the job.
I put the fish in a large, round baking pan and topped it with olive oil and lemon juice and then sliced onion, green peppers, and just a fw bits of potato cubes.  
Spices were garlic, rosemary, black pepper,   
I put it in the oven preheated  at 350.
So basically I followed the yummly recipe, but I did not have cucumber or a tomato.
I also did not have two small porgy, but one large one and did not even check it until it had been in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment