Friday, October 1, 2021

ROUGH NIGHT AND SLEEP FILLED DAY

 Elizabeth and Ellen walked in a new spot and got lost, going around and around on circular trails for 2 and1/2 hours until they figured out how to get to the parking lot.  She was laughing, but it worried me.

I just puttered and went to bed from noon until almost dark.  Then I was rested.

Elizabeth and I went out in the pontoon as the sun set and we took a photo of a heron.  It was calm, but I was underdressed.  No more shorts this season.  We saw Joe on Gundrum point.  

Quite a few heron flying around and perched on docks and such.  Few boats.  I realized that I have get mine out because there is no one to rescue me if something were to go amiss.  Oh, well.  I guess I'm ready anyway.  

Frank called and he will copy Dad's photo so I can put it in the Bluff and Vine when it is published.  He also looked up the taxi from the airport to Keith's and that is easy enough.  So, I'll offer to do that and not have Keith miss Gio's game.


No comments:

Post a Comment