Monday, June 7, 2021

SALMON FISH CAKES

 Left over salmon

chopped onion

dill weed

black pepper

some sliced up cooked small potatoes

one egg.


I mixed this together and loaded it in one of those silicone cooking rings.  I fried it in a bit of peanut oil until it firmed up and then turned it with a wide spatula.

Tasted great.

Next time I'll sauté the onions until they are tender, and I'll use more egg.  For this quantity an egg and a half would have been good.  Perhaps two would have been too much.  More potato next time.


**********************************

June 12, 2021

This time I sautéed the chopped onion.

I used TWO eggs for two large and one small cake.

Spices included a lot of dill, a quarter cup of parmesan, turmeric, black pepper, thyme and my Benson's salt.

I added chopped cooked potatoes.

I filled the two large silicone rings and one small ring.

At the table I put a dollop of blue cheese dressing on top.

I had frozen corn in butter and two slices of sour dough bread from Panera's.


Great meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment