Friday, December 13, 2019

RIBS

December 13-2019
I've had these in the freezer for a long while and want to get them used up before I head to Florida.
However, I never get motivated to use the outdoor barbecue, so I gave in and looked up some oven roasted methods.

There were many suggestions on spices for the sauce.

I used up the last of the no salt Mr. Spice barbecue sauce, mixing in brown mustard, paprika, pepper, paprika, Trader's Joe's, onion powder, Benson's spice, Truvia brown sugar, a bit of white vinegar and stirring it all  into a paste.
I pierced the ribs a bit with a fork to allow the sauce to seek in a bit.
I poured the mix on top and then used a brush to spread it so it nicely covered the ribs.
I broiled it for five minutes.
Then I put it on 300 to bake for a couple hours.

We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment