Thursday, January 28, 2016

insta pot cheese cake

 This from Donna Hanley on the website


did it! A crustless, sugar free cheesecake. Basically I took everything I could out of everyone else's recipes. 16 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup baking stevia powder (Walmart great value), 1 tsp flour, 3 small/medium eggs (2 large would work) 1 tsp vanilla. 35 min manual 6" greased pan, no cover, 10 NPR. Notes: don't need the flour, it was in a recipe that had more liquid so this didn't need it, ca...n also probably reduce time 5 minutes. This came out dense and dry, the way I personally like it. Tomorrow I'm running to Costco for a bag of organic blueberries for topping. Approximate calories in one eighth is 165. Its missing perhaps a tad of richness, not sure, its been ages since I've had cheesecake, but its probably due to not having the real sugar. But for me it's

No comments:

Post a Comment