Wednesday, April 19, 2023

POTATO GALLETES FROM

 mY cookbook  called "Eating Well rush Hour " cookbook.  Hardback, half inch thick.

I soaked thin sliced red potatoes for about forty minutes.  I used the mandolin.

 I chopped up some red peppers that needed cooking



I put them in the glass rectangular oven dish lined with parchment and sprayed with olive oil

Arranged them in pinswheels in rectangular oven dish.  

note: don't spray too early as the spray runs into a puddle on the parchment.

Sprinkled some California garlic, some black pepper on them and sprayed againwith olive oil.

I preheated the oven to 405.

/Recipe calls for 25-35 minutes; I baked a bit longer.

Much of them were nice and crisp.  Some parts were soft.  The whole dish was very tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment