Monday, December 28, 2020

TURKEY BREAST IN OVEN

 

Here is one that makes good sense to me and the spices are pretty much what we eat

Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe | Allrecipes


Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe - BettyCrocker.com


Pretty much I intend to coat the breast with butter and tuck some up under the skin.  Then coat the entire breast with paprika, black pepper, garlic, Then roast it in a preheated oven at 325 degrees.  Use a meat thermometer.  After an hour  or so, slide it out and baste it.  Total cooking time should be about an hour and a half.

I found it had not fully thawed in the refrigerator over three days, but still had an iced cavity.  Those coolers work much better.

I found it impossible to really push butter up under the skin.  Put the spices on and into a heated oven with timer set to an hour and eleven minutes.

I used a glass roasting pan with the folding rack. 

****************************************************************


Another time maybe I'll try this

Here is a slow cook method.

Extremely Slow-Roasted Turkey Breast - The Washington Post


No comments:

Post a Comment